As a former bank president and commercial lender, Charles Green can offer an entertaining and informative speech geared to bankers and banking associations with an interest in acquiring or expanding government guaranteed lending, and improving the quality of their client base. Talks are targeted to:
- Bank management and lenders seeking to initiate or expand participation in SBA programs
- Bank management and lenders seeking unique strategies to recruit highly-qualified business clients
- Professional groups and associations related to banking that service small business clients
Previous keynote speeches and presentations include:
- Starting an SBA Lending Program Prudently, Productively, and Profitably
- Cultivating the Absolute Best Lending Clients — Grow Them Yourself!
- For Banking, There is Nothing Constant but Change
He can also address issues such as the current banking environment, bank marketing in the digital age, non-interest income development, small business lending opportunities, and financial regulatory reform.
Mr. Green is represented exclusively by Pearlman Associates. Contact Marilyn Pearlman at 404.298.6910 or Mpearlman@pearlmanassociates.com.