Small business owners with an interest in sourcing, evaluating or improving internal and external financing have benefited from Charles Green’s informative talks targeted to:
- Entrepreneurs, business students and nonprofits
- Trade associations, chambers of commerce, and conferences that serve small business enterprises in virtually every industry
- Professional service firms that serve small businesses such as accountants, attorneys and financial planners
Previous keynote speeches and presentations include:
- Don’t Take No for An Answer! Negotiate the Funding You Need
- Who Robbed My Bank? Finding Financing in Today’s Banking Environment
- Did You Ever Stay in the Lincoln Bedroom?
He can also address issues such as the current banking environment, barriers to entering a lending relationship, how to qualify for debt financing today, lowering financial leverage, improving financial performance, and how to explore angel investor financing.
Mr. Green is represented exclusively by Pearlman Associates. Contact Marilyn Pearlman at 404.298.6910 or Mpearlman@pearlmanassociates.com.